CALL FOR PAPERS
„Iorgu Iordan–Alexandru Rosetti” Institute of Linguistics of the Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania is delighted to invite to take part in the Xth Congress of the International Society for Dialectology and Geolinguistics (SIDG) which will be held in Bucharest, Romania, March 24–28, 2022, together with the 54th ANNUAL MEETING of the ATLAS LINGUARUM EUROPAE (ALE) (March 25–27, 2022).
The main topics of the congress will cover all aspects of Dialectology and Geolinguistics:
- New methodological and conceptual approaches
- Concepts and research methods
- Dialectology and the language structure (phonetics, morpho-syntax, lexic)
- Dialect Sources: Texts, Dictionaries, Atlases, Corpora
- Interdisciplinary dialectology (language history, onomastics, ethnography)
- Dialect contact, dialectology and sociolinguistics
- Dialectology and pragmatics
- Perceptual dialectology
- Cognitive Dialectology
- Interlingual Dialectology: Multilingual and Multicultural Variability
- Dialectology in the digitalization age
SPECIAL SESSION: THE 54th ANNUAL MEETING of the ATLAS LINGUARUM EUROPAE (ALE) (March 25–27, 2022)
Time for presentation: 20 min.
Congress languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 10 October 2021
Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 20 November 2021
Standard Registration: until 20 January 2022
Registration form and abstract (up to 2000 characters) are to be submitted in English via e-mail to sidgromania @gmail.com
We look forward to an academic and fruitful congress in a healthy environment!
Keynote Speakers: to be announced in the second Call for Papers
Social Events: to be announced in the second Call for Papers